Being a listening professional and a professional listener characterises me as a facilitator managing the stakeholdersprocesses and transition
Based on in dept knowledge of (information, industrial technological and organizational processes,) and experience in, we acknowledge that;
1. In a company or conglomerate, “the way we do it here”, is company specific and identifies a company in the market.
2. We realize, that “the way we do it here” is a combination of, over long time developed organizational attitudes, a the mix of past experience, moral values and a shifting stakeholders equilibrium, or status quo.
3. We also realize that the affeore mentioned forces, shield & stabilise organizational from disturbances.
Every assignment starts with our Stakeholders management analyses, which includes a Internal & external Matrix analysis. The depth of the analysis is determined by the complexity and competitiveness of the internal and external environment.
This results in:
- Required additional conditions and resources
- Project plan
1. IT, technological, structural and administrative change plan
2. Stakeholdersmanagent transition plan
3. Internal & external matrix transition plan
- Go, no go
STAKEHOLDERS TRANSITION by: Robert Blokker
Stakeholders transition focuses on the transition of transition-requirements into practical concepts, solutions and attitude.
It coordinates the communication between IT/technological/structural transition and communication with stakeholders. This expertise is assigned to Blokker
IT / TECHNOLOGY TRANSITION by: Wim Bakker
The IT/technological and structural requirements, focuses on the transition organizational requirements and solutions into IT infrastructure, gathering and processing of data, procedures and reporting